You, as a Dental Assistant or Dental Hygienist, can learn how to insert and carve amalgam restorations. You will learn dental amalgam restoration procedures and safety techniques, as well as practice your amalgam insertion and carving skills in this hands-on weekend course.
For more information contact Sandy Peach at email@example.com or 306-775-7474.
- Registered and licensed as a Dental Assistant (Level II) or Registered Dental Hygienist.
- Successful completion of a course on the placement and removal of rubber dams, matrices, and wedges.
- Successful completion of a course on the placement of liners and bases.
- Employment in a dental practice.
- Agreement by a mentor to prepare 20 cavity preparations on a dentoform manikin and instruct, supervise and evaluate preclinical requirements on a dentoform manikin and clinical requirements on dental practice patients.
Check back soon for course offering dates.