English Language Training
These courses are intended for adults who require improved English language skills for personal development, post-secondary studies or to improve employment opportunities.
- Each course provides 50 hours of instruction.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age.
- Students must be either a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant to qualify for these courses. International students (student visa) do not qualify for these courses.
- Students who are currently enrolled or on the waitlist for LINC cannot register for these courses.
- Students who have left LINC or are eligible for LINC but cannot attend due to work are eligible for these courses.
- Attendance at the first class is mandatory. Students are expected to maintain a minimum of 90% attendance.
- Courses may be cancelled due to insufficient enrolment.
Tuition: No tuition
|CRN: 03-684||April 28, 2014 - June 26, 2014|
Students require a CLB 5 or higher or its Accuplacer equivalent and an interview with the Continuing Education Consultant before registration and enrolment can occur. Each intake is 50 hours for a total course of 200 hours. At SIAST Wascana Campus, these classes are not separate classes but continue from one class to the next in which all 4 areas of literacy are taught.
To register call (306) 775-7418
Check back soon for course offering dates.