International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
IELTS is the International English Language Testing System, the world’s proven English language test.
IELTS was one of the pioneers of four skills English language testing over 21 years ago, and continues to set the standard for English language testing today.
For more information, contact:
SIAST IELTS Test Centre CA254
Download the Application Form from the IELTS website and follow the instructions.
You must complete and sign the Application, as well as pay the application fee. If not, your application will be returned to you.
You must also provide the following with your Application Form:
1. Two (2) passport size photos taken within the last six months with the photographer’s date stamp on the back.
2. Sign the back of both photos.
3. Your Passport or your Canadian Permanent Resident Card (Maple Leaf Card).
You can also mail your applications to:
IELTS Testing Centre, Basic Education, SIAST Wascana Campus
4500 Wascana Parkway, P.O. Box 556, Regina, SK S4P 3A3
Certified cheques or money orders are the ONLY acceptable forms of mail-in payment.
Other applicable fees will be charged for:
1. Refunds - $50 - Only available up to 5 weeks before the test.
2. Transfers- $50 - Only available up to 5 weeks before the test.
3. Enquiry on Results - $160 - Request must be received within 6 weeks from the test.
4. Additional Results - $20 - Plus additional postage costs if outside of Canada or if sent out by courier.
Check back soon for course offering dates.