Welding - Applied Certificate (STT)
Do you want to prepare yourself for a career in welding? This 20-week enhanced program is based on Level 1 Apprenticeship Training. Once you become an apprentice, graduates of the program can apply to the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Commission for credit for Level 1 Welding training.
You may be eligible for Student Loan or Skills Training Benefit.
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Grade 10
- English language requirement
Course dates: January 13 to May 30, 2014
- Tuition and fees - $2,938
- Books and other fees approximately - $750
- Steel toed work boots are required
To apply, please attend the Information Session on:
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
SIAST Wascana Campus
4500 Wascana Parkway, Regina
For more information, contact:
Check back soon for course offering dates.