Computer Training Facilities for Rent at SIAST Kelsey Campus
Located at 1130 Idylwyld Drive at 33rd Street in Saskatoon, SIAST Kelsey Campus offers fully equipped, state-of-the-art computer labs for your training needs.
There are two labs available for rent:
- The computer lab located in room 240B has 24 student workstations and one teaching workstation. The computers are Dell Optiplex 745 with Intel Core2 at 2.13 GHz, 2 GB memory, 150 GB hard drive, 48X DVD drive, 19” LCD monitors, Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010, IE 9, Adobe Acrobat X Pro, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, Quickbooks 2010, Sage Simply Accounting 2011, Microsoft Expression Studio 4 and Ag Expert analyst.
- The computer lab located in room B8.13 has 12 student workstations and one teaching workstation. The computers are Dell Optiplex 760 with Intel Core 2 Duo at 3.0 GHz, 4 GB memory, 240 GB hard drive, 48X CD drive, 19” LCD monitors, Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft 2007 (require notice to have this uploaded), Adobe Acrobat and IE 9.
- Projector, screen, whiteboards and internet connection are included in both labs.
- We can install custom software to meet your needs. We require five business days notice and verification of the appropriate number of licenses prior to installation.
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Hours of operation are flexible, however additional costs will be required to have an attendant present outside of regular business hours and on weekends.
- Parking is based on first-come-first serve basis in the visitor’s lot in front of the main campus building as well as the visitor’s lot at the Ontario Ave Centre (short walk to main campus). Street parking is also an option, take note of the signage.
- Full cafeteria and catering services are available at an additional cost during the regular academic season.
For rental inquiries call 1-866-goSIAST
Room 240B with 25 workstations
- half-day (under 4 hours): $600 plus GST
- full-day (max 8 hours): $1,200 plus GST
Room B8.13 with 13 workstations
- half-day (under 4 hours): $300 plus GST
- full-day (max 8 hours): $600 plus GST
Check back soon for course offering dates.